This section allows you to view various types of documents used for genealogical research. The types of documents you can see in this section include:
- Birth Certificates (including records of christenings, baptisms, etc.)
- Marriage Records (either church or civil records)
- Death Certificates
- Cemetery Records (including tombstone inscriptions)
- Military Records (including military discharge documents, pension files, draft cards and other documentation)
- Obituaries (including funeral cards)
- Newspaper Articles and Clippings
- U.S. Census
- Misc. Records
- Back issues of Mike Wise’s family newsletter, Wise Guys, in image format
This section is a work in process, so check back often to see if anything new has been added. If you have documents you would like to share with other Knapp-Kline family genealogical researchers, please forward a digital copy of the document (PDF, JPG formats are fine) to Knapp Notes and they will be posted.
I am a relative through the Eichler family. My great-grandmother was Eva Kline Eichler and my grandfather was Louis Adam Eichler. I am thrilled to see this site and plan on visiting often. BTW, I just found out that ancestors on the Andes side (named Johannes Andes and Anna Eisenhauer) were married in St. Peter’s in Heppenheim in 1736. Their grandson, Peter Andes and his family emigrated to Ohio in 1832. Peter Andes’ granddaughter, Mary Ann Andes married Joseph Wise in 1872 in St Joseph, Randolph.
Love to all,
Mary Jane Love
My husband is a descent of the Knapp family. I would love to be able to look at these links, but it says it’s password protected. He is a descendant of Calvin (1881-1956) & Della (Williams) Knapp.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing information about how we may be related.Access is granted only to someone who can prove they are descended from Franz Adam Knapp.